Hey coffee lover, are you looking for an unbiased Lafeeca Espresso Machine review?
In this post, we share good and bad about the famous coffee maker with milk frother. Hopefully, it helps you make the right choice!
Do you love espresso as I do? If so, you want to get the best espresso machines. Our Lafeecca coffee maker review will ease your choice.
This machine is one of the best home espresso makers today. This machine with milk frother allows you to make drinks of your preference: hot espresso shots or your favorite iced coffee creations. Plus, it’s affordable and easy to use.
This espresso machine with milk frother is presumed to be one of the best home coffee makers on the market today. So let’s see if it deserves to care such a title.
About the Lafeeca Coffee Machine
The Lafeeca is one of the finest semi-automatic espresso machines that doesn’t cost a fortune. It has a milk frother steam wand that allows you to make cafe-quality espresso drinks right in your own home. Plus, it’s affordable and easy to use.
Read on for more information about this espresso maker!
What makes this espresso maker so attractive?
- 19 bar pump pressure for rich espresso flavor
- Stainless steel filter
- Automatic temperature control
- Milk frother steam wand for creamy cappuccinos and lattes
The Lafeeca Espresso Machine 19 is also backed by a two-year warranty, making it an excellent investment for coffee lovers everywhere.
If you’re looking for a barista-style coffee maker to produce incredible cafe-quality drinks, the Lafeeca espresso machine might be right.
With the LaFeecca espresso maker, you can enjoy a delicious espresso cup in the comfort of your own home! But there are so many options! So let’s see if the Lafeecca coffee machine with milk frother can be the one for you.
Features of the Lafeeca Espresso Machine 19:
- The self-priming system warms up within 60 seconds. So you don’t need to wait long.
- The removable drip tray makes cleaning a breeze.
- You can use ground coffee for single or double-shot brewing. Additionally, try a pre-filtered brew basket.
- Overheating and overpressure protection make this espresso machine really safe for use.
- The water tank is detachable and transparent – 1.5 liters / 51 ounces / 8 cups capacity –The carafe has a total capacity of approximately 400ml. Large enough to brew several cups without refilling and simple to maintain.
- The tank is designed with an anti-overpressure safety valve to protect against unintentional overfill.
- It also includes an Overheat safety device to avoid burning.
I liked the modern retro design of the 19 Bar Espresso Machine by Lafeeca. Honestly, it will look good with any kitchen type. Making an espresso drink, you crave in style is definitely a plus.
A quick espresso is not the only option. Cappuccino, or latte macchiato, lattes come out great with this espresso machine with a milk steam wand.
In addition, it comes with single and double-shot filters. Both of which can be used with Easy Serve Espresso pods (ESE) or ground coffee.
On Amazon.com, the Lafeeca Espresso Machine is available for a reasonable $179.99.
How do you use Lafeeca espresso?
- First, grab your favorite espresso blend. Then, for the best results, grind whole beans right before brewing.
- Gently expand grinds.
- Tamp your favorite espresso grounds.
- Fill the water tank.
- Turn on the machine. You’ll know it’s getting ready when the button is red.
- Press the coffee button at the top, and your espresso is on its way.
The steam pressure control lets you brew espresso with a balanced flavor and a lovely crema layer on the top. If you keep brewing after a double espresso shot, your espresso now becomes an Americano.
If you want some froth milk foam, the machine makes it easy as well. First, press the button in the middle to start the milk frother.
As it’s blinking and preheating, the thermometer shows the nozzle moving downwards to a higher temperature. So you know exactly when it’s ready to use.
Tip from coffee shops: whole milk makes a creamy and rich foam, while low-fat milk and skim milk produce more extensive air bubbles and a much lighter texture.
After you finish brewing your cappuccino or latte, make sure to scour your frother with a wet cloth. It will help you keep a Lafeeca Espresso Machine 19 (or any other coffee maker with a milk frother) clean and fresh.
The automatic heating cappuccino coffee maker system warms up in under 60 seconds. So you get a consistent hot espresso shot that you’re looking for right away.
The pressure pump delivers surprisingly stabilized flavor.
After testing Lafeeca Espresso Machine 19, I had one question: Why wait in line at a coffee shop if you can get it at home!
Now let’s jump into some unbiased critiques.
Pros of Lafeecca Espresso Machine
- Produces quality espresso coffee. Don’t forget to buy real espresso beans.
- All materials that are in contact with coffee ingredients are BPA-free.
- Safe and cool design.
- 1 or 2 cups dual-stainless steel filter.
- Frother lets you customize milk foam and steam levels for delicious latte macchiatos and cappuccinos.
- Lightweight – 19 bar espresso machine vibrates while brewing.
- Larger size-takes more space than other coffee machines in this class
- Large cups don’t fit. This fact was disappointing.
- Plastic elements. Some of us don’t welcome plastic elements, even if they are BPA-free.
Lafeeca Espresso Machine is a well-designed product that can really make quality espresso. It has a few flaws, but they are easy to overlook because of the overall value this machine brings to the table.
If you’re on the call for an affordable home coffee appliance, the Lafeeca Espresso Machine with milk frother should definitely be on your list.
Have you tried out this machine yet?
What did you think?
Drop a comment if my Lafeeca espresso machine review was helpful.