What to Expect from the Flavor
Post Alley Level 5 is not a boring cup of coffee by any means. Rather, this dark roast coffee is one of the best overall options for those who are looking for a bold flavor. It is robust and it is rich, but this is what makes it a go-to option for those who are looking for a truly wonderful cup of coffee every time.
Seattle’s Best Coffee describes its flavor as smoky and intense, and this is clearly what can be expected. The first experience with it is its brewing – it fills the room with a welcoming, invigorating scent unlike any other. Once blended, it is clear this is the type of coffee blend that can excite the senses and create a strong, wake-up experience for drinkers.
The company sells Post Alley Level 5 in several forms. It is available ground, in whole beans, and in K-cup pods. By far the best experience comes from grinding your own beans – the sweet scent is sure to create a freshness no other product offers. After brewing, Seattle’s Best Coffee recommends waiting for a moment to allow the aroma to awaken your taste buds. This does happen. Taking in a deep breath of this coffee creates a strong awakening. And, yet, the taste itself is perhaps the best experience possible.
What is there to love about Post Alley Level 5?
- It has a low acidity level, which creates a much more smooth cup of coffee than other products out there.
- The flavor is rich and bold. This is a truly high-quality cup of coffee.
- It has a strong, even intense aroma, especially from the fresh grinding of coffee beans.
- It will wake up the senses and get a person moving on the right path each morning.
The richness of this flavor profile makes it an excellent choice for those looking for a decadent coffee base from which to build.
Some may find the taste a bit too intense or too bold for them. This is not a simplistic cup of coffee, but rather one with intense and strong flavors. There is no bitterness to it, but it can create a strong flavor profile that can be too much from those who may like simple and watered down or mild cups of coffee.
In many ways, Seattle’s Best Coffee Post Alley Level 5 is an excellent choice. Though the intensity may scare some coffee drinkers, it has much to offer those who are looking for a bold flavor without any bitterness within it. It can be an excellent choice for those who are looking for a good base they can add flavorings to, but it is always going to be best when brewed after grinding the beans fresh. Drink it only after smelling it deeply first for the best experience.
- Sanka Decaffeinated Instant Coffee Review for 2021 - January 16, 2021
- Black Rifle Coffee Review for 2021 - November 4, 2020
- What is White Coffee? Here’s the Definitive Guide for 2021 - November 4, 2020